Use of the CHARLI Website
- By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. This is an online service which solely provides the sale of clothing and accessories for your personal use. We have taken great effort to ensure that the garments on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual garment is absolutely accurate.
- Before you proceed to place an order on this website please read through these Terms.
- To be eligible to purchase items on this Website you must be
- Be the holder of a valid debit/credit card
- Warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true and accurate in all respects.
- If your personal information does change then please notify us immediately by contacting our Customer Services team on the following email email@example.com
- You agree that you must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name that you are not authorised to use. By using this site you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms. If we proceed to change these Terms at our sole discretion, by using this Website you agree to comply with any such change.
Making a Purchase
- When you order an Item from charli.co.uk you are agreeing to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
- You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of instructions on the Website. You secure your payment once you have accepted the terms and conditions and clicked the place order icon at the bottom right of the payment page. Once you have placed an order, you will be sent an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order that will be debited from your credit/debit card.
- Our acceptance of your order will be deemed complete and received by you at the time and date of the email, which time and date is specified on the email. The deemed time and date of receipt by you shall apply regardless of whether, for reasons outside our control you have not received that email. If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact Customer Services on +44 (0) 208 440 132 during our office hours of 0900-1730 Monday to Saturday (excluding Bank Holidays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may not accept your order if (i) an item you have ordered is out of stock, (ii) we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment (iii) if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion. If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgment, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See the Returns policy set out below. We will try to keep our Website as up to date as reasonably possible but cannot guarantee that any particular item will always be available. If we fail to supply the item we will release the funds being held in your account for the purchase.
Price and Delivery
- Currency: We charge customers in pounds sterling. Prices are displayed to you when you enter the site.
- You may change the shipment country at any time and this will change the prices to the currency we use for that shipment country.
- Prices for shipment to the UK will be shown in pounds sterling.
- VAT: If you are in the UK and choose to have the goods shipped to the UK prices will be shown inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rate
If the country of shipment is outside the UK but within the EU and dependent territories prices will be shown in euros inclusive of VAT.
- We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. Our delivery charges are £5 for our standard next day delivery to all UK delivery addresses. Delivery charges for International orders vary according to location. All purchases are insured by us while in transit until it is delivered to you. If you wish to track your parcel, please refer to the email you were sent containing your tracking number or alternatively email us at email@example.com and we will track your shipment for you.
- With both UK and International orders, shipments can only be accepted to a valid street address. We cannot accept shipments to P.O Box addresses. If you provide us with a delivery address using a P.O Box address you will be required to provide an alternative valid street address.
- Please order from Charli with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.If your order will not be delivered within the timeframe specified at ordering we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as is practically possible.
- All next day orders must be placed before 2pm in order to ensure next day delivery. Items will not be processed over the weekend. If you order on a friday after 2pm your order will not be dispatched until the following Monday.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- As CHARLI online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding delivery services.
- CHARLI allows orders to be processed online using a valid credit or debit card.
- Your credit card company may undertake an additional security check to confirm it is you making the order.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Passing of Property and Risk
- Passing of property and risk. We will retain the legal ownership of the Items until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the Items will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- If you would like some help when ordering, have a query about your order or to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at email@example.com between the office hours 0900-1730 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- If you would like to contact a Customer Support Representative about a general enquiry please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and Trade Marks
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of CHARLI, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trade Marks") are the registered and unregistered marks of CHARLI, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the UK and other countries, and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws.
- Except as set forth in the limited licence in the section entitled "Limited Licence" below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Governing Law
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any Item from Matches shall be governed by English law and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will treat all your personal details as confidential and we will only disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.
- We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply with UK Data Protection legislation in relation to the use of your personal data. When you register on this Website, or make a purchase we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, telephone number. We may also collect, and our third party providers may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website.
- We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us(or which are available on public registers) and any user information, from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
a. maintaining your registration
b. for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
c. to serve website content to you
d. to administer this Website
e. to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
f. to send you information by post or email.
You can contact us at any time in writing or by email and on 30 days' notice at your request we shall stop marketing to you.
We will not release your personal details to any company outside of the CHARLI group of companies.